Director Partner Brand Lab
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it’s so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to create memories that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community. We are a values-based company committed to creating an innovative, fan-first culture where our employees thrive. By making every decision through the lens of our core values of Integrity, Success, and Caring, have become the premier destination for dynamic entertainment in the South Texas region. SS&E franchises and facilities include the San Antonio Spurs, Austin Spurs, San Antonio FC, AT&T Center, and Toyota Field.
We are looking for a dynamic Partner Brand Lab Director to join our family! The person in this role will be key in driving revenue growth through lucrative partnerships. They will have a keen understanding of brand’s marketing goals, while using internal and external resources in developing integrated, go-to-market platform opportunities with current and prospective SS&E partners. The Director and their team will be responsible for idea generation, creative design/support, data insights, sales optimization and leading interaction between SS&E functional teams including broadcast, digital/social, brand, social responsibility, and youth sports across all of our franchises and facilities. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Train, lead, and develop team responsible for crafting, communicating, and analyzing innovative marketing solutions and business opportunities that position us as a global leader in sports partnerships.
• Lead all aspects of creation and development of integrated marketing solutions. Design and communicate new and existing partnership platforms across all SS&E properties through cross functional collaboration and implementation.
• Foster exploration and utilization of design and communication tools that improve quality, creativity, and engagement of presentations for all regional, national, international and marquee partners.
• Manage, research and implement best practices and insights from third party vendors, the NBA, and other relevant sports teams, leagues and entertainment properties to enhance strategic analysis and storytelling.
• Support implementation and analysis of sales optimization. This includes team rate card, deal margins and structures, workflows, prospecting, pipelines, and integration with legal and finance to ensure best in class sales operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years of management experience
• 5-10 years’ experience in advertising, agency or marketing partnerships
• Ability to develop creative solutions that generate business development
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, some holidays, and event nights
• Bilingual; Spanish preferred
• This position is based in San Antonio, Texas
• 80% of job can be performed remotely; 20% of work will need to be performed onsite as needed- Onsite work may increase on a seasonal basis