Digital Content Producer
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 9/13/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Digital Content Producer jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Digital Content Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Content Producer?
Full Time Job
At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it’s so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to build memories that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community!
We are looking for a versatile, innovative producer to create thumb-stopping content and join our family!
The person in this role will be at the intersection of basketball and internet culture, creating videos that excite fans for Spurs basketball. They can easily work with a diverse group of important internal and external partners, team sponsors, clients and visitors at all levels, and possess independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Create unique content across multiple social media platforms and optimize content creation for each platform.
• Cultivate creative ideas that serve both the audience and our organization's brand. Advance content production through building relationships improving storytelling for SS&E franchises.
• Operate HD video equipment, professional audio equipment, production lighting. Create motion graphics and special effects in accordance with the overall production concepts.
• Execute all aspects of video content production including writing, casting, budgeting, shooting, and editing. Manage content plans and calendars. Organize and log footage.
• Other duties as assigned – Position responsibilities may change to fit production needs.
• 2 or more years’ experience as a content producer.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects.
• Experience using professional cinema cameras such as the Sony FS5.
• Experience creating and producing branded content.
• Ability to work with multiple projects and quick deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills and proven attention to detail.
• Possess availability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.