Digital Content Assistant
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 9/13/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Digital Content Assistant jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Digital Content Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Content Assistant?
Part Time Job
This position is responsible for assisting with, creating and distributing digital content on the Spurs Sports and Entertainment Social Channels. The eligible candidate will assist the digital department in creating digital content as well as content management. Candidates should have a strong interest in learning digital best practices as well as creating video and graphic content.
This role is part-time up to 29 hours/week.
Pay is $8.00/hour.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E's core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Assist on game days with coverage including: managing photos, video highlights and other tasks as assigned.
• Utilize knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop to help edit videos and graphics for content consumption for both in-game and postgame.
• Assist in uploading content on various platforms including franchise websites and YouTube.
• Assist in logging social content throughout the season.
• Archive both video and photo content across all franchises.
• A passion for sports and preferred knowledge of all franchise games.
• Basic knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and other non-traditional hours to help to assist in content coverage.
• Ability to work normal business hours at least 2 days per week.
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Power Point) a plus.
• Photography, videography skills a plus.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
• Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Strong teamwork aptitude required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Strong good oral and written communication skills.
• The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs on a regular basis.
• Ability to travel/spend time in office.