Digital Content Assistant
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Part Time Job
Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking a person to join our Brand-Digital Team! The person in this role is responsible for assisting with, creating and distributing digital content on all of our SS&E social channels. He/She will assist the digital department in creating digital content as well content management. Our ideal candidates will have a strong interest in learning digital best practices as well as creating video and graphic content. This is a seasonal and part-time opportunity.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Assist on game days with coverage including: managing photos, video highlights and other tasks as assigned.
• Utilize knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop to help edit videos and graphics for content consumption for both ingame and postgame.
• Assist in uploading content on various platforms including franchise websites and YouTube.
• Assist in logging social content throughout the season.
• Archive both video and photo content across all franchises .
• A passion for sports and preferred knowledge of all franchise games.
• Basic knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and other non-traditional hours assist in content coverage.
• Ability to work normal business hours at least 2 days per week.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Power Point) a plus.
• Photography, videography skills a plus.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
• Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Must possess a strong teamwork aptitude and excellent customer service skills.
• Display effective oral and written communication skills.
• The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs on a regular basis.