Creative Content Producer
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Positionless basketball has changed the game on the court and the same goes for behind the camera. Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking a versatile, innovative Senior Producer to join our family! The person in this role will help guide the technical and creative direction of our content in a rapidly paced environment. From jersey reveals to TikTok posts, we are seeking a creative, experienced storyteller to produce videos that go hard in the paint. He/She will lead pre-production plans, write storyboards, conduct studio-based and field-based video productions which involves interacting with clients, talent, and operating video and audio equipment. Our ideal candidate will excel at working with a diverse group of important internal and external partners, team sponsors, clients and visitors at all levels; independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload .
Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Guide all aspects of video content production including writing, casting, budgeting, shooting, and editing.
• Partner with Marketing & Global Partnerships teams to build campaigns that align across platforms and tactics.
• Guide technical and artistic direction of video production and operate professional video, audio and lighting equipment. Create motion graphics and special effects in accordance with the overall production concepts.
• Manage studio-based and field-based productions. Organize and log footage, edit using Adobe Creative software, and compress for various sources.
• Lead and teach technical skills to department members while mentoring and developing producers into strong department contributors.
• Advance content production through building relationships improving storytelling for SS&E franchises.
• Maintain equipment and operate equipment and asset tracking.
• Other duties as assigned – Position responsibilities may change to fit production needs.
• 5 years' experience in a related field.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere as well as Photoshop and After Effects.
• Experience using professional cinema cameras including RED and Sony FS5 cameras.
• Experience creating and producing branded content for sports organizations.
• Ability to work with multiple projects and quick deadlines.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills. Possess a spirit of collaboration and a desire to help others progress in their careers.
• Excellent organizational skills and proven attention to detail.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.