Corporate Partnerships Account Executive
San Antonio SpursAustin, TX
Full Time Job
Spurs Sports & Entertainment SS&E) is seeking a dynamic account executive to join our family! As our Corporate Partnerships Account Executive, you will be responsible for further developing, maintaining, generating, and increasing marketing partnerships and premium sales for the Austin Spurs with a strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention. In this role, providing extensive customer service and continual development of relationships with customers, co-workers, and corporate partners is crucial while initiating the sale of all accounts. After an initial sale is contracted, he/she will either maintain, share, or relinquish responsibilities for the account to a member of the Activation or Services Team. Our ideal candidate will use their relationship skills to collaborate and align priorities in conjunction with the SS&E Global Partnerships department. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E's core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Generate, develop, and maintain new and ongoing business and sales relationships.
• Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and data capture and personal data base management.
• Identify and diagnose client objectives and initiate research, development, implementation, fulfillment and recap of partnership proposals, elements and contracts.
• Oversee accurate compilation of data information, billing, payments, and reports pertaining to proposals, budgets, and other account details into MARKETLINE / MATRYX.
• Bachelor's degree
• 1 years of experience in advertising, partnership, or premium sales
• Ability to develop and generate new business
• Knowledge of media sales; media industry (including on-line and new media) preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, some holidays, and event nights
• 50% of job able to be performed remotely/50% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed or on a seasonal basis
• Bilingual preferred (Spanish)