Business Development Account Executive
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 7/2/2021 2:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Business Development Account Executive jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Business Development Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Business Development Account Executive?
Full Time Job
Business Development Account Executive - Austin Market
This position will be responsible for identifying, developing, and growing San Antonio Spurs revenue streams in the Austin market and surrounding areas through face to face meetings with business executives. This includes Season Ticket, Group Ticket, and Suite Sales revenue for the San Antonio Spurs. This person must provide extensive customer service and continual development of relationships with prospects, customers, co-workers, and business community.
• Responsible for maximizing revenue through face to face sales of San Antonio Spurs products in the Austin market.
• Build and enhance relationships to grow revenue through repeat business and referrals.
• Meet or exceed targeted revenue goals.
• Implement and Demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, face to face meetings and data capture.
• Develop and Attain personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales for San Antonio Spurs while committing to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices.
• 5 years of previous sales experience
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Strong teamwork aptitude required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to work flexible hours including, evenings, weekends, some holidays & event nights.
• 80% of job function would able to be performed remotely and 20% of work needed to be performed on-site including events.