Austin Sales Representative
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Spurs Sports and Entertainment seeks a positive and passionate individual responsible for further developing, maintaining, and increasing Season Ticket and Group Ticket Sales for the Austin Spurs (NBA G League) with a strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention. This person must provide extensive customer service and continual development of relationships with customers, co-workers, and corporate sponsors. Base pay will include an annual salary and commission.This position must support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, and innovation.
• Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and service.
• Generate, Develop, and Maintain new and ongoing business and sales relationships.
• Implement and Demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and data capture and personal database management.
• Develop and Attain personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales for Austin Spurs while committing to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices.
• Greet, Support, and Serve current and potential clients daily and at games.
• Assist and Support the Manager of Ticket Sales with all aspects of promoting and managing Austin Spurs responsibilities.
• This position is responsible for selling the following inventory:
• Season Tickets
• Premium Seating
• Partial Plans
• Group Seating
• Previous sales experience, sports and entertainment industry preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
• Proficient with Ticketmaster Archtics Ticketing System preferred.
• Basic understanding of CRM.
• Self-starter with an outstanding work ethic.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
• Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Strong teamwork aptitude required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills.
• Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.