Associate Manager Of Social Strategy
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking a dynamic leader with a passion for social media, creativity and data to join our family as the Associate Manager of Social Strategy! Are you passionate about sports and social media? If so, we want you to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will use their skills to help us grow a first in class social team to drive audience growth, engagement, and fan dedication across multiple social media channels.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Digital Engagement, the person in this role will lead all aspects of our social platforms as well as the efforts to grow SS&E's franchise presence across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat and other emerging social platforms.
As a proactive leader, he/she will coordinate community engagement, campaigns strategies and department analytics reports while developing their team to build on the current ''digital first'' mindset.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Support the long-term communication strategy for our brands in alignment with our values.
• Develop and lead the social media coordinators in brand voice, content optimization and platform distribution across all major social media platforms.
• Review the daily/weekly/monthly content calendars for all SS&E accounts, including organic and branded content.
• Supervise social platform programming around game days, league and tent pole events.
• Create custom performance reports and share key insights to continually improve content development.
• Monitor industry trends, share best practices and evaluate emerging platforms.
• Work with our NBA counterparts to stay up to date on league initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 4 years proven experience in running a social media account, with 2 years managing a team.
• Advanced knowledge of social media trends and content.
• Extensive knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and other ad platforms.
• Experience using analytics platforms to drive decision making.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas and information clearly and simply.
• Collaborative teammate who can develop relationships both internally and externally.
• Highly organized, detailed and proactive with strong project management and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere or other nonlinear software preferred.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, which includes potentially long shifts, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is ''at will'', which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time. Responsibilities listed above must be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.