Associate Manager Group Sales
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 5:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Associate Manager Group Sales jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Associate Manager Group Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Manager Group Sales?
Full Time Job
This position will oversee the Spurs Sports and Entertainment Group Sales team. This team is responsible for growing group ticket revenues for multiple lines of business; the Spurs (NBA), SAFC (USL) and AT&T Center Family Shows. A successful Group Sales Associate Manager will prioritize their staff and their business achievements. The Group Sales Associate Manager is responsible for providing group ticket revenue mileposts and updates on a weekly basis for each business unit. The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, strong team aptitude, willingness to learn and develop professionally, and possess strong sales leadership skills. A strong work ethic, passion for sales within the sports and entertainment industry, and desire to work on a goal-driven team are essential qualities. This role will report directly to the Senior Manager of Group, Hospitality, and Event Sales, as well as working in concert with Season Ticket Associate Manager and Franchise Sales Managers.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E's core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Build and develop group sales staff. This includes hiring, training, supervising and developing Group Sales Representatives and supporting succession and growth.
• Create and implement the group sales strategy to direct reports, multiple departments, and sales leadership which includes including pricing, yield management, incentives, rewards and accountability for all SS&E franchises.
• Identify, explore, and research new group sales target markets and potential sales opportunities
• Accountable for Group Sales Executives to accomplish individual revenue goals set for each SS&E Franchise
• Minimum 2-5 years' experience; leadership experience preferred.
• Proficiency in basic selling techniques and ability to teach others
• Strong written, verbal communication, presentation and problem-solving skills required.
• Understanding that 80% of job function would be able to be performed remotely and 20% of work needed to be performed onsite (including events).
• Strong teamwork aptitude required.
• Proficient in ticketing systems, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Able to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.