Associate Director Of Venue Ticketing
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2021 8:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Associate Director Of Venue Ticketing jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Associate Director Of Venue Ticketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Director Of Venue Ticketing? Overview
Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), the top tier sports and entertainment organization in South Texas is looking for an experienced professional join our family! The Associate Director of Venue Ticketing will be responsible for all aspects of the AT&T Center box office including all concerts and non-franchise sporting events held at the AT&T Center arena, Freeman Coliseum and events promoted by SS&E.
The person in this position will be part of multiple leadership teams including Ticketing, Sales, and Event Services. He/She will ensure the box office team is operating within the scope of generally accepted box office standards and practices. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with the multiple partners to provide outstanding support for internal and external customers. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Lead the development and growth of your team including your one direct report and serve as support for the remaining team members.
• Oversees build all arena events in Ticketmaster and coordinates all necessary holds for all concerts/entertainment events owned/operated/managed by AT&T Center.
• Develops and implements vision for the department such as protocols, accuracy of event building, implementing new ticket technology, and financial reporting.
• Works closely with multiple partners including General Manager, Marketing, Groups Sales, Parking and Event promoters to maximize ticket and parking sales for all AT&T Center, Freeman Coliseum and SS&E promoted shows.
• Manages our box office financial plan.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5 years working in a concert ticketing environment with established relationships with event promoters such as C3, Live Nation, AEG, etc.
• 2 years supervisory experience; hiring experience a plus
• Experience using Ticketmaster Host and Archtics preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, and other digital literacy required.
• Strong sense of self-awareness, problem solving skills and ability coordinate multiple tasks.
• Flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• 80% of job able to be performed remotely/20% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.