Associate Director Of Digital Engagement
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
We are looking for a dynamic Associate Director of Digital Engagement to join our Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) Family! The Associate Director will lead the digital content distribution strategy, performance optimization, and partnership integration across all of our digital channels, including social media platforms, websites, apps and emerging technologies for the San Antonio Spurs, Austin Spurs, San Antonio FC, Spurs Give, Spurs Sports Academy, AT&T Center, and Toyota Field.
Does this sound like the role for you? Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy & Engagement, our ideal candidate will:
• Collaborate with a diverse group of internal partners across Content, Marketing, Broadcast, Game Operations, Global Partnerships, Sporting Operations, and Communications to grow our global digital audience and optimize organic digital content performance.
• Enhance revenue-generating campaigns, and improve data-capture opportunities.
• Use their expertise of sponsored/branded content development and social platform methodologies.
• Lead with a creative approach and analytical mentality.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
Serve as a key member of the digital leadership team to help guide the long-term communication strategy for our brands in alignment with our values.
• Develop and lead a team of digital natives driven by results while maintaining a''One SS&E'' mentality.
• Collaborate with the Global Partnerships team to develop, value, and build new digital-first partnership inventory and branded content opportunities.
• Think creatively and draw inspiration from inside and outside of the sports world.
• Review content performance data and fan sentiment to support creative decision making and execution improvements.
• Build custom performance reports and share key insights to a wide variety of audiences including executives, global partners, partnership sales and activation teams.
• Continually follow industry trends, and evaluate new and emerging revenue generating opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
• 8 years of digital marketing experience within sports and entertainment, including five years of management experience; agency experience is a plus.
• Excellent creative and analytical skills; knowledge to design, monitor and present performance metrics to an executive level audience.
• Ability to critically assess partner objectives; architect and present digital solutions to meet those objectives.
• Proficient in all major social media platform and analytics; Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point), and other computer skills required.
• Knowledge of Facebook Business manager and other ad platforms, as well as CMS, Photoshop, After Effects; Premiere is a plus.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and problem-solve under tight deadlines.
• Collaborative teammate, with a strong ability to develop internal and external relationships.
• Flexibility to work long shifts, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is ''at will'', which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time. Responsibilities listed above must be performed with or without reasonable accommodations