Associate Director Of Audio Visual Technology
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2021 8:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Associate Director Of Audio Visual Technology jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Associate Director Of Audio Visual Technology postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Director Of Audio Visual Technology? Overview
Associate Director of Audio-Visual Technology will be responsible for applying cutting edge technology and innovation withing AV technology environment while working to grow and develop some of the brightest minds in the field. Duties comprise of oversight and development of Audio-Visual Technology Engineers and Technicians while leading the audio-visual technical and creative development, production and training, relative to all aspects of live events and production oriented audio-visual needs within Spurs Sports Entertainment venues. A strong candidate will possess the ability to engage and motivate staff, manage expenditures and workforce tracking/productivity while thinking innovatively when it comes to the Audio-Visual industry. Independent judgment and leadership are required to manage a diversified staff and workload .
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Provide leadership within AV department ensuring staff is able to grow, learn, and provide hands on support.
• Manage responsibility for all services and activities involved in the production of live events and other audio-visual needs within all venues including maintenance and repair of AV systems.
• Maintain budget, research, build, service, innovate, design, and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure audio visual technology capacity meets existing and future requirements.
• Establish and implement ongoing training and certification programs to ensure department staff are able to provide the best services and deliver top results for our events.
• Challenge others to grow and develop as highly skilled audio-visual technicians, engineers, and managers. Inspire staff to attain goals and pursue excellence. Develop accountability with staff regarding consistency and quality assurance.
• Oversee creation and execution of all in-venue LED, video and graphics assets.
• Associates degree in the field Audio Visual field and/or 10 years equivalent work experience.
• 7 years of experience in leading or managing complex, large scale, enterprise venue Audio Visual
• 5 years of supervisory experience.
• Must have experience working in sports venue such as (NBA, NFL, NHL, NCAA, MLS or MLB) and/or a major entertainment company.
• Must have experience in live event/broadcast planning, production, and management with a goal of maximizing guest experience.
• Knowledge of digital audio and video standards.
• Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
• The ability to use interpersonal styles and communication methods to inspire and persuade others to commit to your way of thinking using a collaborative style.
• Builds trust by leading with integrity; can motivate others, manage conflict, and maintain composure in high pressure situations.
• Ability to operate tools, components, peripheral accessories, and research technology relating to field.
• Ability to explain complex solutions to problems to non-technical users.
• Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Adhere to company guidelines related to attendance, computer usage, etc.
• Ability to travel to multiple sites and work remotely within each franchise location (ATT Center, Toyota Field, Austin, Practice Facility) relating to AV Needs.
• 50% of job able to be performed remotely/50% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed or on a seasonal basis. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.