Account Executive Global Partnerships
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), the leading sports and entertainment organization in South Texas is seeking our next engaging business development professional to join our family! As an Account Executive, you will further develop, maintain, generate, and increase marketing partnerships for the San Antonio Spurs, Austin Spurs, San Antonio FC, and AT&T Center Family Shows and Events with a strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention. He/She must generate significant conversations through outbound communication, utilize consumer insights to create engaging marketing plans, and foster continual development of relationships both internally and externally. The person in this role is responsible for the sale, administration, and renewal of all accounts while serving as a point of contact for partners. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Generate, develop, and maintain new and ongoing business and sales relationships.
• Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services standard methodologies, prospecting, networking, lead generation, data capture and personal data base management.
• Lead all aspects of all partner contracts in concert with global partnership activation to ensure that all partner elements are fulfilled and executed.
• Compile, report, enter, collect, and track accurate information, billing, payments, and reports pertaining to proposals, budgets, and other account details into MS-CRM.
• Minimum of one-year experience in advertising or partnership sales.
• Ability to develop and generate new business.
• Knowledge of media sales; media industry (including on-line and new media) preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other digital literacy required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Bilingual; Spanish preferred
• 80% of job can be performed remotely/20% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed or on a seasonal basis.