Samuel Goldwyn FilmsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Coordinator, Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Samuel Goldwyn Films is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to manage the day-to-day artwork and marketing tasks for our new release titles and catalog titles. This position will work in the marketing team under our Manager, Marketing & PR.
- Coordinate the marketing efforts for brand activations including new releases, catalog launches, awards campaigns, etc.
- Work with the operations team to generate resized platform-specific artwork and assist in delivery to platforms for new release and catalog titles.
- Assist in communication with creative vendors on development of key marketing assets.
- Manage corporate social media presence.
- Assist in liasing with PR agencies.
- Receive delivery of completed marketing materials from outside vendors and upload to needed platforms.
- Organize and maintain Dropbox of marketing materials, fulfill requests for assets from viewing platforms, theatrical and festival partners.
- Maintain and update corporate website.
Requirements & Preferred Qualifications:
- Relevant marketing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree; preferred Marketing or Communications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Working knowledge of Microsoft and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Operational skills with exceptional organization and a keen eye towards project management.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Organized, meticulous, detail oriented, strong time management.
- Passion and love for film and entertainment.
Samuel Goldwyn Films is an independent film distributor. Ideal candidate would be LA-based. This is an entry-level position. We are a small, collaborative company with growth potential for the right candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Samuel Goldwyn Films is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, hair texture or