Sam and ColbyRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2023 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in Remote-US
Search all Associate Producer postings
Full Time Job
How to Apply: Please refer to the contact section of this job listing to make sure ALL items mentioned are included in your application!
Hi there, we are Sam and Colby!
We're primarily known for our ghost-hunting videos on YouTube. We have an incredible fanbase of immensely supportive fans, our main channel has 10M subscribers and 1.5 billion views. You can check us out on Youtube @samandcolby.
In addition to our main channel, we've launched a series of other products & channels to grow our business even further. We're in the process of starting a new project on YouTube and are looking for an associate producer with god-like organization to help us launch, manage, and grow it.
This will be a full-time, long-term position with many possibilities for growth. Not only will the content you work on be seen by millions of people, but you'll also be a valuable team member who directly contributes to the business as a whole.
- While this is a remote position, you must be located in North America so that your work schedule can sync with our team's.
- You have experience in project management, planning, and working with teams. You also actively enjoy the planning part of the process.
- You have impeccable communication: when you're involved, everybody is on the same page & expectations are clear.
- You take pride in your organization, and attention to detail: you know how to make sure nothing falls through the cracks, even when there are a lot of moving pieces.
- You have a genuine passion for YouTube and the creator ecosystem.
- Be the project manager for our new channel and run/optimize processes such as: ideation, pre-production, post-production, and channel management.
- Research various topics and write out bullet points for Sam and Colby to use as a foundation in the episodes.
- Find compelling photos and video footage that can be used as b-roll in the episode.
- Manage post-production process for the channel (coordinate with editors and team members as needed).
- Look into analytics to figure out what is working well vs. what is not, and make recommendations for future episodes.
- Assist in coming up with ideas for each episode.
Be in tune with viral trends on YouTube, TikTok, or other social media platforms & figure out ways to incorporate them into our episodes.