Ticket Sales Representative
Salt River Fields At Talking StickScottsdale, AZ
Full Time Job
*Seasonal Position for 2020 Spring Training
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide guests with the best guest experience possible while administering the sale and distribution of game tickets in-person and by phone at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
• Balance cash receipts and tickets at the beginning and end of each shift.
• Assist customers with ticket purchases, including providing information regarding pricing, availability and seating locations throughout the ballpark.
• Be responsible for the sale and distribution of game tickets and balancing of cash receipts and credit card payments, according to established ticket office policies and procedures.
• Maintain a high-level of customer service in a fast-paced game-day environment.
• Be familiar with full range of ticket packages, promotions and plans in order to upsell and cross-promote products.
• Perform duties according to Ticket Office policies and procedures guide.
• Miscellaneous: perform other job related duties as assigned by Ticket Office management.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
• Knowledge of the culture, customs, traditions, history and government of SRPMIC.
• Knowledge of counting money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Skill to receive payments by cash, check, and credit card.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills are required.
• Ability to be a team player who works well with others.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 10 pounds.
• High School Diploma
• Ability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays
• Work 3-4 games during the week (preferred)