Ticket Sales Consultant
Salt River Fields At Talking StickScottsdale, AZ
Full Time Job
This position requires participation in a 5-month career growth-oriented sports sales development program (starting in early November and ending the last day of Spring Training). Participants will gain exposure to selling some of the most highly sought-after Spring Training tickets. This is an entry level position focused on selling season, single-game, and group tickets. Sales will be focused through outbound and inbound calls in addition to in-person meetings at the ballpark. This program provides extensive training, teaches sales fundamentals and presentation skills. The intent of the program is to elevate the employee's sales ability to a level that will merit consideration to a full-time sales position within the sports marketing industry.
Successful program graduates from this position have gone on to full time positions on the professional level in Major League Baseball, National Football League, National Hockey League, concert venues, and other areas of the sports/entertainment industry.
Pay will be $12.00/hour plus commission and bonus opportunities. The average work week will be 40 hours leading up to Spring Training with the possibility of overtime during Spring Training.
• Make a minimum of 40-50 outbound sales calls daily from provided lists to individual buyers, businesses, schools, canceled plans as well as referrals.
• Proactively develop new sales leads daily.
• Meet or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales goals.
• Schedule appointments, conduct ballpark tours, and sell ticket packages.
• Provide superior customer service to clients, existing ticket holders, prospects and any inbound calls.
• Represent Salt River Fields, the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies in the most positive way on game days when interacting with clients and prospects.
• Attend daily and weekly meetings and training sessions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which includes home games, nights, weekends and holidays as assigned.
• Strong desire to work in sports.
• Customer service or sales experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• CRM or ticket system experience.