Event Ticket Sales Representative
Salt River Fields At Talking StickScottsdale, AZ
Full Time Job
*A seasonal position where local candidates are preferred*
Definition: Under limited supervision from the Ticket Manager, the Event Ticket Sales Representative will provide excellent customer service while administering the sale and distribution of event tickets for our events starting in October 2018, with the opportunity to work spring training tickets sales for the 2019 season. The events will include our Arizona Taco Festival (October 13 – 14, 2018), Spooktacular (October 26 – 27, 2018) and Mac and Cheese Fest AZ (November 17 – 18, 2018). Please note, sellers will be outside working during all the events.
Essential Functions: The primary responsibility of this position is to provide guests with the best guest experience possible while administering the sale and distribution of event/game tickets in person and by phone at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick. Responsibilities include balancing cash receipts and tickets at the beginning and end of each shift, providing information regarding pricing, availability and event information.
This information is intended to be descriptive of the key responsibilities of the position. The following examples do not identify all duties performed by any single incumbent.
• Responsible for the sale and distribution of event tickets, balancing cash receipts and credit card payments, according to established ticket office policies and procedures.
• Assist customers with ticket purchases, including providing information regarding pricing, availability and event information.
• Maintain a high level of customer service in a fast-paced environment
• Familiar with full range of ticket packages, promotions and plans in order to upsell and cross-promote products.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics:
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills are required
• Must be a team player who works well with others
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
• Ability to lift and carry up to 10 pounds
• How did you hear about this job?