Residuals Processing Specialist
SAG-AFTRALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/27/2023 3:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Union & Trade Organizations Category
Search for Residuals Processing Specialist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Residuals Processing Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Residuals Processing Specialist (Residuals Processing, Trust & Estates)
What You’ll Do
The Residuals Processing Specialist is responsible for processing residual payments received from studio and payroll houses. Payments are processed through methods that include data entry and exception reports.
(This section provides a general summary of the most significant job duties performed. It does not explain in detail every single duty performed.)
• Pre-Processing of production and payment information.
• Data entry of checks and schedules.
• Exception Reports
• OCRs, performers and check corrections, markets and SSN look-ups.
• Balancing of money between checks and schedules, and properly linking payments and performers.
• Documentum preparation of schedules for scanning.
• Assist with new set-ups of new performers, corporations and productions.
• Moving check and payment schedule trays for scanning, processing and posting.
• Other duties or special projects as assigned.
What You’ll Need
We want to make sure you’re successful. To be considered, you must have:
• Demonstrate effective skills in the use of PC applications
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
• Ability to be flexible
• Ability to lift 30-45lbs
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English; in both verbal and written form
• Must be detail oriented
• Able to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks under daily deadlines
• Able to work under pressure
• Capable of taking direction from more than one supervisor
• Superlative interpersonal skills: Excellent phone manners. High degree of patience and tact. Must be able to cultivate respectful, strategic and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds both internally and externally
• Have an understanding and awareness of worker rights impacting SAG-AFTRA members
• Hold yourself and others accountable for a high level of performance and integrity
• Must be able to work in a challenging environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined by SAG-AFTRA’s attendance policy
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours per day or per week, including weekends, as SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary to meet its business needs.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of Oracle a plus
Certificates, licenses, and/or registrations:
• Basic skills: spelling, math, grammar and filing – passing score: 76%
• 10-Key test
• Typing test 35 WPM
• Word test (basic) – passing score: 76%
What You’ll Get
We are a great place to work because we offer:
• Colleagues that are passionate about what we do and how they contribute to our mission
• Balance between work and home life responsibilities
• Affordable and comprehensive medical and dental plans
• Generous pension plan
• Employee discounts and perks