SAG-AFTRANew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2022 2:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Union & Trade Organizations Category
Search for Recruiting Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Recruiting Manager postings
Full Time Job
Recruiting Manager (Remote - New York or Los Angeles)
What You’ll Do
SAG-AFTRA is currently seeking a Recruiting Manager to source, recruit, screen, and interview candidates to fill open positions within the Union. The incumbent in this role will build relationships with Hiring Managers to gain a better understanding of their current and future recruitment needs and think “out of the box” to increase a talent pipeline of qualified and diverse candidates. The Manager directs the activities of the recruiting coordinator and reports into the National Director, People Management.
(This section provides a general summary of the most significant job duties performed. It does not explain in detail every single duty performed.)
• Responsible for the full life cycle recruiting process.
• Consult with hiring managers to determine department needs, create job documentation, sourcing strategy and define the interview process.
• Provide routine updates to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
• Source viable candidates using online job boards, networking and job fairs
• Assess applicant’s ability to meet the minimum qualifications and knowledge, skills and abilities by conducting phone screens and reviewing application information.
• Guide applicants through the hiring and offer process.
• Develop metrics to measure recruiting program effectiveness.
• Maintain the applicant tracking system (iCIMS) to comply with SAG-AFTRA policies, state and federal guidelines.
• Conduct ongoing research to identify job boards, posting sites, educational institutions and other relevant associations to introduce more diversity candidates into the pipeline.
• Supervises the Recruiting Coordinator, delegates work tasks and ensures follow through.
• Work with recruitment agencies to place temporary workers.
• Manages the applicant tracking system vendor relationship.
• Remain abreast of legislation, laws and trends impacting recruitment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
We want to make sure you’re successful. To be considered, you must have:
(The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.)
• Proficient knowledge and experience in candidate sourcing, selection and assessment.
• Ability to develop a large, diverse and technically qualified applicant pool from multiple sources including direct sourcing, competitive information, cold-calling, web sites, referrals, advertising, networking, etc.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks under pressure.
• Proficient analytic skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Advanced knowledge proficiency in using applicant tracking software (iCims preferred) and document software (Google or Microsoft).
• Ability to influence, sell and negotiate.
• Self-starter who is able to complete daily responsibilities with a high degree of autonomy.
• Knowledge of employment law impacting recruitment (AA/EEOO).
• Bachelor's degree in related field of study
• 3 years full life-cycle recruiting experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
• 1 years supervisory experience
Certificates, licenses, and/or registrations:
• Professional certification in recruitment
What You’ll Get
We are a great place to work because we offer:
• Colleagues that are passionate about what we do and how they contribute to our mission
• Balance between work and home life responsibilities
• Affordable and comprehensive medical and dental plans
• Generous pension plan
• Employee discounts and perks