Program Manager, Broadcast Membership
SAG-AFTRALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/19/2022 10:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Union & Trade Organizations Category
Search for Program Manager, Broadcast Membership jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Program Manager, Broadcast Membership postings
Full Time Job
Program Manager, Broadcast Membership (Contact Center)
What You’ll Do
The Program Manager, Broadcast Membership will provide a world-class member experience through the delivery and processing, of information, and is expected to have broad knowledge of the processes, policies and operations of the entire organization. This position provides timely responses to members, pre-members, stations, and staff inquiries regarding all aspects of membership.
(This section provides a general summary of the most significant job duties performed. It does not explain in detail every single duty performed.)
• Respond to telephone and written inquiries from Broadcast members, pre-members, stations, and staff pertaining to membership eligibility, status and reinstatement requests
• Manages daily workflow, such as the joining and rejoining process, station notification entries, updates to Broadcaster records, inactive and reactivation process, reinstatement calculations, processing of applications, ERE entries, DCO calculations, and discretionary financial decisions.
• Acts as point person, handles escalated calls and serves as a liaison to locals and internal departments within the organization related to Broadcast membership.
• Perform other duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
What You’ll Need
We want to make sure you’re successful. To be considered, you must have:
(The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.)
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate a high degree of patience and tact. Must be able to cultivate respectful, strategic and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds both internally and externally.
• Able to successfully provide feedback and coach employees to desired outcomes/standards.
• Able to work under pressure, be detail oriented; as well possess the ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks under daily deadlines.
• Able to communicate effectively in English, in both verbal and written form; able to write clearly and succinctly.
• Effective skills in the use of PC applications and type 35WPM accurately.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours (and/or overtime for applicable non- exempt positions) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, as SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary to meet its business needs; as well as traveling to locations with such frequency as SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
• Capable of taking direction from more than one supervisor.
• Minimum 3 years of Management/Supervisory Customer Service Experience required.
Certificates, licenses, and/or registrations: N/A
• Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Fluency in Spanish a plus.
What You’ll Get
We are a great place to work because we offer:
• Colleagues that are passionate about what we do and how they contribute to our mission
• Balance between work and home life responsibilities
• Affordable and comprehensive medical and dental plans
• Generous pension plan
• Employee discounts and perks openings