SAG-AFTRALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2022 10:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Union & Trade Organizations Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant (Communications & Marketing) - Los Angeles
What You’ll Do
The Executive Assistant provides overall administrative support to the Chief Communications & Marketing Officer. Responsibilities include scheduling, coordinating projects, meeting/event planning, phone support, records management and written and verbal/telephone correspondence in a fast-paced, media-oriented environment.
(This section provides a general summary of the most significant job duties performed. It does not explain in detail every single duty performed.)
• Receive and distribute phone calls, email, and mail, provide clerical support and prepare expense reports.
• Schedule meetings and arrange conference calls.
• Coordinate travel arrangements.
• Assist with research of issues and initiatives.
• Create and maintain computer documents and reports.
• Proofread/edit and distribute press releases and other written materials.
• Maintain executive and department files including the official policy, procedure and style guides for all communications activities.
• Primary support staff for the Communications and SAG Indie Committees and assistant staff support for the Honors and Tributes Committee.
• Assist Chief Communications & Marketing Officer and designees with media calls, maintain an accurate and up-to-date media log, coordinate and sit in on media calls and interviews as required.
• Take fast and legible notes.
• Order and maintain supplies for department. Coordinate repairs/replacement of equipment.
• Assist Chief Communications & Marketing Officer and other department executives as directed.
• Performs other duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
What You’ll Need
We want to make sure you’re successful. To be considered, you must have:
(The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.)
• Advanced knowledge of Google Suite, MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Must maintain confidentiality of documents and information.
• Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
• Able to use PC applications.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks under daily deadlines.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Superlative interpersonal skills. High degree of patience and tact. Must be able to cultivate respectful, strategic and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds both internally and externally.
• Have an understanding and awareness of worker rights impacting SAG-AFTRA members.
• Hold yourself and others accountable for a high level of performance and integrity.
• Capable of taking direction from more than one supervisor.
• Must be able to work in a challenging environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at SAG-AFTRA’s sole discretion.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours (and/or overtime for applicable non- exempt positions) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, as SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary to meet its business needs.
• Must be available and willing to travel to such locations and with such frequency as SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
• High school diploma, administrative training and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5 years of previous executive support experience required.
Certificates, licenses, and/or registrations:
• Basic Office Skills: spelling, math, grammar and filing – passing score: 76%
• Microsoft Word test (basic, intermediate and advanced) – passing score: 76%
• Microsoft Excel test (basic, intermediate and advanced) – passing score: 76%
• Typing test 40 WPM
• Writing test
What You’ll Get
We are a great place to work because we offer:
• Colleagues that are passionate about what we do and how they contribute to our mission
• Balance between work and home life responsibilities
• Affordable and comprehensive medical and dental plans
• Generous pension plan
• Employee discounts and perks