SAG-AFTRALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/18/2023 5:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Union & Trade Organizations Category
Search for Document Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Document Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Document Coordinator (Information Technology)
What You’ll Do
The Document Center Document Coordinator is responsible for the preparation and indexing of documents.
(This section provides a general summary of the most significant job duties performed. It does not explain in detail every single duty performed.)
• Document Preparation: Process a daily, weekly and monthly quota of documents for scanning by researching, categorizing and organizing documents from departments through the organization.
• Document Indexing: Index documents by utilizing pre-defined identifiers and research via necessary applications if identifiers on not available on the document.
• Document Scanning: Assists department as a back-up for scanning on an as needed basis.
• Quality Control: Perform quality control on all documents during indexing by validating that all field values are accurate and that all scanned documents are legible.
• Training: Responsible for conducting training on document preparation, indexing and quality control for temporary and full-time support staff.
• Communication: Responsible for effectively communicating with the Document Center management team regarding workload, issues or errors.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
We want to make sure you’re successful. To be considered, you must have:
(The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.)
• A strong understanding of document preparation, indexing and scanning requirements.
• A strong understanding of imaging related software – specifically Documentum, Kofax Capture, Captiva Capture and Omniform Filler.
• Demonstrate effective skills in the use of PC applications; strong understanding of Windows.
• A strong understanding of Oracle a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Able to work well within a team by holding yourself and others accountable for a high level of performance and integrity.
• Must be detail-oriented and organized to be able to work effectively under pressure while coordinating multiple tasks at a time.
• Capable of taking direction from more than one manager in an environment where constructive feedback is encouraged.
• Must be able to type 35 WPM.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined by SAG-AFTRA’s attendance policy.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours per day or per week, including weekends as SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary to meet its business needs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 1 year experience in imaging services: scanning and indexing documents preferred.
• Familiar with Kodak i5250v scanner or equivalent.
• Familiar with document management applications such as Documentum, Kofax Capture, Captiva Capture and Omniform Filler.
Certificates, licenses, and/or registrations: N/A
• Basic Skills – passing score 76%
• Word and Excel (basic and Intermediate) passing score-76%
• 10-key – passing score 76%
• Typing – 30 WPM
What You’ll Get
We are a great place to work because we offer:
• Colleagues that are passionate about what we do and how they contribute to our mission
• Balance between work and home life responsibilities
• Affordable and comprehensive medical and dental plans
• Generous pension plan
• Employee discounts and perks