Director, Compensation, Benefits & HRIS
SAG-AFTRALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/5/2018 1:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Union & Trade Organizations Category
Search for Director, Compensation, Benefits & HRIS jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director, Compensation, Benefits & HRIS postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Compensation, Benefits & HRIS? What You’ll Do
The Director, Compensation, Benefits & HRIS reports to the Chief People Officer. As a highly influential HR leader and member of the team, you will be tasked with five key areas of responsibility:
• Design, implement and administer a total rewards philosophy and strategy to attract and retain great employees.
• Ensure HR policies, processes and procedure compliance by leveraging technology to increase data efficiency, accessibility, reportability (metrics) and compliance.
• Identify and develop communication campaigns and training plans to increase awareness and understanding of SAG-AFTRA benefit plans, compensation programs, HR systems and HR processes.
• Foster a work environment where direct reports achieve performance expectations and reach their professional development goals.
• Serve as a culture steward to ensure that we live our core values and management principles in all that we do.
What You’ll Need
We want to make sure you’re successful. To be considered, you must have:
• Minimum of 7-10 years' progressive experience in human resources with working knowledge of compensation, benefits, performance management, and policy design/administration HRIS and federal and state respective employment laws.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, finance, information technology or related field.
• Superlative interpersonal skills: High degree of patience and tact, and must be able to cultivate respectful, strategic, and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds; both internally and externally.
• Must be able to work in a challenging environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged.
• Hold yourself and others accountable for a high level of performance and integrity.
• Have an understanding and awareness of worker rights impacting SAG-AFTRA members.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at SAG-AFTRA’s sole discretion.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, as SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary to meet its business needs.
• Must be available and willing to travel to such locations and with such frequency as SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business need
• Ability to travel up to 20%.
In addition, we will assess the following competencies as part of the candidate evaluation process.
• Business Acumen
• Critical Evaluation
• Ethical Practice
• Cultural Awareness
• HR Expertise
• Leadership & Navigation
• Relationship Management
Preference will be given to candidates that possess:
• Master’s degree in business administration, finance, information technology or human resources
• Where You'll Spend Most of Your Time
• - 50% Compensation
• 25% Systems
• 15% Policy/Process Administration and Management
• 10% Benefits
Active CCP certification
What You’ll Get
We are a great place to work because we offer:
• Colleagues that are passionate about what we do and how they contribute to our mission
• Autonomy to do your job well
• Balance between work and home life responsibilities
• Affordable and comprehensive medical and dental plans
• Generous pension plan
• Employee discounts and perks This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.