SAG-AFTRANew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/28/2023 6:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Union & Trade Organizations Category
Search for Av Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Av Analyst postings
Full Time Job
AV Analyst (Information Technology)
What You’ll Do
The AV Analyst is the primary Audio Visual (AV) support person responsible for maintaining and overseeing the video conferencing systems, schedules, and processes supporting meetings and events. This person works closely with the other AV personnel, in Los Angeles and New York and with Customers across the country.
(This section provides a general summary of the most significant job duties performed. It does not explain in detail every single duty performed.)
• Set up and manage meetings to client specifications alongside other remote AV staff. Operate cameras and bring up content via control interface. Monitor remote connections using third-party software including ZOOM and other virtual meeting platforms. Shut down and secure equipment at end of meeting. Provide reports and/or recordings to clients.
• Maintain and troubleshoot AV and conference room equipment and report issues to AV manager.
• Provide staff training on equipment, personal meeting account and room booking software. Provide training and technical support to remote participants.
• Create, develop and distribute training materials and equipment documentation.
• Provide feedback to AV team regarding updating and improving processes and customer service.
• General administrative responsibilities including the monitoring of telephone and email requests, scheduling meetings and researching client requests.
• Perform other duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
What You’ll Need
We want to make sure you’re successful. To be considered, you must have:
(The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.)
• Demonstrates excellent customer service, as well as detailed oriented verbal and written communication skills.
• Superlative interpersonal skills. Must be able to cultivate respectful, strategic and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds both internally and externally.
• Proficiency with Zoom Meetings, Zoom Webinars and Zoom Rooms
• Experience with third party virtual meeting platforms.
• Ability to work well under pressure required.
• Troubleshooting knowledge of complex AV systems
• Proficiency with cameras, microphones, and other AV equipment.
• Proficiency with computers and able to use applications such as GSuite and Microsoft Office
• Audio Mixing and Vision Mixing skills
• Knowledge of Video Editing, Audio Editing, Photoshop, Graphic Design, Web design and HTML a plus.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours (and/or overtime for applicable non- exempt positions) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, as SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary to meet its business needs.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience.
• One to three years providing AV support.
• Understanding of the entertainment industry a plus but not required.
What You’ll Get
We are a great place to work because we offer:
• Colleagues that are passionate about what we do and how they contribute to our mission
• Balance between work and home life responsibilities
• Affordable and comprehensive medical and dental plans
• Generous pension plan
• Employee discounts and perks