Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager
SAG-AFTRA FoundationLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Reports to: Director of Communications
FLSA Status: Full Time, Exempt, Salaried
Location: Los Angeles or New York - currently working remotely during pandemic
The SAG-AFTRA Foundation, a multifaceted arts, entertainment and literacy nonprofit, is hiring a Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager to create, develop and implement all strategic social media and digital marketing campaigns across several social platforms, oversee and manage all SM platforms, build and develop digital and brand partnerships, and collaborate with all programs and departments to increase engagement, fundraising and brand promotion and awareness. Skilled in strategic planning and procedures, and implementing engaging social campaigns and digital marketing content, this position is part of the Communications team, working in all digital platforms, copywriting and editing, creating visual content.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Social Media/Digital Marketing:
- Create, develop and implement strategic digital marketing/SEO/SEM plans, procedures and campaigns for all SAG-AFTRA Foundation social media platforms, including the VO Labs and Storyline Online® brands, digital ads, visuals and special promotions.
- Responsible for the management of all digital marketing advertising campaigns on various digital platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and IG Ads, etc.
- Accountable for the 24/7 management of all social and digital marketing platforms, serving as the main SAG-AFTRA Foundation social media community/organizational contact, and ensuring system maintenance, status, vendor relationships, timely responses, and positive experiences for the community, members, talent and partners.
- Collaborate with all staff on digital media content and promotions to support the Foundation's efforts in various functions such as development, fundraising, programming, talent relations, and membership.
- Build and expand upon the Foundation's existing relationships within the industry, its members, talent and influencers to identify and capitalize upon social media trends leading to new partnership opportunities.
- Oversee and maintain multiple content calendars and highly-organized schedules for social media planning.
- Develop, write and manage copy, content, postings etc. on all digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) for various SAG-AFTRA Foundation brands.
- Develop and implement a digital marketing tracking systems, to provide metrics on ad market penetration, conversion, optimization and A/B testing.
- Continually monitor and examine key social media performance indicators, making recommendations for ways to optimize our presence and engagement, and reporting on social media analytics.
Creative & Branding:
- Maintain an on-going awareness or ''the pulse'' on all social media and digital marketing developments and like-minded branding, competitors, trends, etc.
- Ensure visual branding always remains ''fresh'' while keeping branding consistent and making adjustments when needed.
- Manage a comprehensive archive of digital assets including clips, photos, graphics, and videos
- In collaboration with the Communications team, develop and manage the creation of branding collateral including visual assets and branded material for digital use.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proven ability to utilize and create social media promotions and campaigns for publicity and branding purposes
- Must be extremely organized and detailed oriented; able to prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Needs be a solid writer -- voice, grammar, and spelling are musts
- Succinct communicator with excellent interpersonal and written skills
- Able to work efficiently and independently
- Must be able to work long hours, nights and weekends when required
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Superlative interpersonal skills: high degree of patience and tact. Must be able to cultivate respectful, strategic and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds both internally and externally
- Hold yourself and others accountable for a high level of performance and integrity
- Minimum 3 years experience in social media strategy and management, digital media marketing and/or visual asset creation; entertainment industry and/or agency experience preferred
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree required in public relations, journalism, marketing, communications, English, or business
- Experience managing vendor relationships, publicity photographers and visual assets
- Expert in Twitter Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Insights, Sprout Social, Later.com, or other social media marketing software; Sysomos or other social media monitoring platform, Mailchimp or other email marketing platform required
- Proficient in G-Suite, Google Docs/Sheets, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Dropbox
- Proficient in photography, basic graphic design, video editing and web design skills a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects a plus
- Proficient in MailChimp and WordPress a plus
- Knowledge of Cision PR software a plus
Please send your resume and cover letter to email in the Contact. Please include your website, personal and professionally-managed social media handles.
ABOUT THE SAG-AFTRA FOUNDATION
The SAG-AFTRA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides vital assistance and free educational programming to the professionals of SAG-AFTRA while serving the public at large through its award-winning children's literacy program Storyline Online®. The Foundation relies solely on support from gifts, grants and sponsorships to maintain its free programs.
The SAG-AFTRA Foundation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The SAG-AFTRA Foundation is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online