Utility Crew Member
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
Full Time Job
Utility Crew Member (Overnight Crew)
The Sacramento Kings organization is an engaging, fast-paced, and fun Sports and Entertainment Franchise. As a member of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to impact the Sacramento region both on and off the court. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with a talented and diverse staff, we've created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
Join Golden 1 Center as a Utility Crew Member! This is an integral team that supports our arena change over as we transition from games to events. The Utility Crew is tasked with set and general maintenance of the arena for a variety of events.
• Schedule/Shift: You will be scheduled on a part-time basis starting at 9:30PM and working 4 - 8 hours a night. Must be available nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Vaccination Policy: Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will required as a condition of employment.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Set-up and general maintenance of all staging panels, barriers, turnstiles, back drop panels, and stage skirting as it applies to specific needs according to the different shows held in the arena
• Set-up and general maintenance of basketball floor and goals and all other equipment involved in this set-up
• Set-up and general maintenance of all seating components…folding chairs, tables, platforms, risers, telescope and fixed seats
• Build ice dams and make ice
• Remove all ice and equipment
• Build risers
• Set-up dressing rooms and lounges for events
• Drop and Pick-up curtains on the catwalk
• Pick-up and tear down scorer's table
• Hang pictures and banners as needed
• Assemble, maintain and repair office, lounge and suites furniture
• Install and replace non-rotating signs
• Painting/drywall repair
• Janitorial, parking and groundskeeper as needed
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.