Sales Operations Assistant
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
Full Time Job
Sales Operations Assistant (Game-Day Staff)
The Sacramento Kings organization is an engaging, fast-paced, and fun Sports and Entertainment Franchise. As a member of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to impact the Sacramento region both on and off the court. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with a talented and diverse staff, we've created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
Job Summary: Assists in the coordination, organization, implementation, and follow-up activities of the Sales Operations and Events team on Kings game days.
This part-time, game-day position is based on-site in Sacramento and pays $15.00/hr.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Assists the coordinating team on game days with Fan Experiences, Pregame Events, general office duties, promotional pack redemption, and membership fulfillment as well as in-seat deliveries.
• Performs vital logistical duties needed to execute promotions and campaigns, e.g. assembling prize packs, gift redemption, assisting at sales and service events.
• Responsibilities may also include assisting with database marketing/management activities.
• Coordinate and manage large group activities.
• Performs all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Experience catering to the customer and exceeding expectations.
• An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be a friendly, professional, personable, and outgoing individual.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude; committed to teamwork.
• Candidates must be available to work ALL Kings home games which includes nights and weekends to be considered.
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.