Paid Intern - Human Resources
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/19/2023 1:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Paid Intern - Human Resources jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Paid Intern - Human Resources postings
Part Time Paid Internship
You could be part of the excitement at the Sacramento Kings. Our internship program will contribute to your education and to your professional growth and development. Our program has a rich combination of learning and networking activities that will make your term impactful, beneficial, and yes, FUN!
Interns may be responsible for any relocation and/or housing expenses.
Kings University starts October 10, 2023, and runs through the 23-24 season!
Are you a detail-oriented undergraduate or graduate student in Business, Communication, HR, or a related field looking to gain valuable HR administrative experience? Join our Human Resources team as an Administrative Support Intern and help us achieve our department's objectives efficiently and effectively.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Assist in various recruiting activities across all levels.
• Manage the background check process, respond to external applicants, and schedule interviews and appointments.
• Utilize Workday to process new hires efficiently.
• Assist the SVP, Human Resources, Manager, Human Resources, and HR Analyst with calendar management, meeting and event logistics, and special projects.
• Keep department filing systems organized, including I-9 files and Team Member personnel files.
• Handle all aspects of meetings, training sessions, and special events coordination.
• Support the Manager, Human Resources in administering Team Members' benefits.
• Contribute to special projects as assigned by the HR team.
• Provide essential daily administrative assistance to the department.
• Currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student in Business, Communication, HR, or a related field.
• Exceptional attention to detail and a passion for precision.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint.
• Comfortable with public speaking and interacting with individuals at all organizational levels.
This internship provides a fantastic opportunity to gain practical HR administrative experience and contribute to our team's success. Apply today to kickstart your career in HR!
To qualify for Kings University internships, you must be:
• Currently enrolled in college or have graduated within 12 months
• Able to commute to the downtown Sacramento office
• Able to work 25 hours per week
Interns will be compensated $15.50 per hour and receive benefits such as California Paid Sick Leave, discounts on Sacramento Kings merchandise, and free parking.
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.