Merchandise Seller Kings
Sacramento KingsStockton, CA
Full Time Job
The Sacramento Kings organization is an engaging, fast-paced, and fun Sports and Entertainment Franchise. As a member of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to impact the Sacramento region both on and off the court. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with a talented and diverse staff, we've created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
Stockton Kings are looking for a Merchandise Seller to lead the charge of merchandise sales on game days! Merchandise sellers are responsible for assisting in receiving, tagging, transferring, displaying, and selling merchandise for the Stockton Kings. Greets customer on sales floor and determines make, type, and quality of merchandise desired. Merchandise Sellers need to interact well with their co-workers and guests in a high pressure and fact-paced environment.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA's):
• Responsible for assisting in receiving, tagging, transferring, displaying and selling merchandise.
• Demonstrates use of merchandise.
• Handling cash transactions.
• Post-event settling of funds-closing merchandise count and balancing receipts.
• Welcomes guests, provides assistance and direction for other arena services, and answers any questions our guests may have.
• The hours will vary from week to week with the scheduled events.
• The ideal candidate is available to work all home games, which includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Shifts will be from 4-8 hours in duration.
• Starting wage $14.00
• Reliable transportation is essential.
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.