Sacramento KingsStockton, CA
Full Time Job
The Sacramento Kings organization is an engaging, fast-paced, and fun Sports and Entertainment Franchise. As a member of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to impact the Sacramento region both on and off the court. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with a talented and diverse staff, we've created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
Job Summary: Assists the Stockton Kings with entertainment for all Stockton Kings home games, various community events, and Stockton Kings partner events. This position offers individuals the opportunity to increase their professional portfolio while assisting the Stockton Kings in their season. Photos will potentially be used by the NBA, G League, Sacramento Kings, Stockton Kings, and various news sources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with game day activities including but not limited to: greeting fans, crowd interaction, theme nights, on-court promotions, etc.
• Coordinate game day schedules with promo team, emcee and game day coordinators.
• Help assist and execute game day promotions with emcee and promo team, including, but not limited to, on-court promotions, swag tosses, dancing on court, skits etc.
• Assist at off-site events each month (i.e. special events, partnership appearances, community events, festivals) in an effort to promote the Stockton Kings
• Maintain and care for costume, props and signs
• Responsible for fan engagement at on and off-site events
• Act as a role model within and outside the Stockton Kings organization
• Prior mascot experience preferred
• Acting skills preferred
• Family appropriate
• Comfortable performing in front of people
• Ability to adapt quickly to change
• Enthusiastic, energetic and passionate performer
• Reliable, punctual, courteous, and outgoing
• Flexibility to work long hours, evenings and weekends
• Commitment to produce a quality, first-class product that falls within the standards and values set forth by the Stockton Kings franchise.
• Must be able to attend pre-game production meetings
• Must be at least 18 years of age, between 5'7'' and 5'11'' and in good physical condition
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.