Intern - Social Responsibility
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/13/2022 3:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Responsibility jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Intern - Social Responsibility postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
You could be part of the excitement at the Sacramento Kings. Our internship program will contribute to your education and to your professional growth and development. Our program has a rich combination of learning and networking activities that will make your term impactful, beneficial, and yes, FUN!
Interns are responsible for any relocation and/or housing expenses.
Job Summary: The Social Responsibility Intern will serve as an integral part of the Social Responsibility team; and will be responsible for supporting the department throughout the 2022-23 NBA season. The intern will assist in the response of community donation requests, support the coordination of the charitable ticket program, and assist with community events. As well as perform all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What you will do:
The Social responsibility Intern will support the SR team in problem-solving, planning, and implementation during the 2022-2023 season.
• Communications (responding to donation requests, maintaining donations database, providing weekly updates and recommendations).
• Planning and implementing during the 2022-2023 season; game night themes, search for artists and businesses to feature, community group integration, concourse programming, and other activities.
• Attend off-site community events and engage with the community with games, and giveaways and provide information as well as set up and break down of events.
• Support storage inventory and organization; maintaining the database of SR merchandise inventory
The Social Responsibility team is more interested in these six qualities than in any experience;
• Organization: You take pride in your work and in your workspace.
• Attention to detail: You strive for perfection and can simultaneously see the big picture and smallest aspect of a project.
• Communication: You are a clear communicator who can write and speak with confidence.
• Learning quickly: We do not expect you to know everything, but we do expect you to be a quick and perspective learner.
• Self-reliance: You have a knack for figuring things out and require minimal oversight to see a project through to its end.
• Entrepreneurial spirit: You are ambitious and creative, and you are excited about the idea of helping us to build something meaningful.
Higher Education focused on Business administration, sports, the nonprofit sector, or philanthropy is a plus, but we are essentially looking for smart, passionate, and hardworking candidates. Inspire us!
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.