Intern - Partnership Marketing
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/30/2022 1:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Partnership Marketing jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Intern - Partnership Marketing postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
You could be part of the excitement at the Sacramento Kings. Our internship program will contribute to your education and to your professional growth and development. Our program has a rich combination of learning and networking activities that will make your term impactful, beneficial, and yes, FUN!
Interns are responsible for any relocation and/or housing expenses.
Job Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to provide in-season assistance to the Partnership Activation department in all areas including, but not limited to, partner activation, partner hospitality, and day-to-day business operations.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Help support daily tasks of Corporate Partnerships department
• Assist with Partnership events in-arena and in the community
• Inventory management of Partnership Marketing assets
• Assist with Partnership Marketing power point decks and recaps
• Manage partnership assets and photo database
• Game day responsibilities such as photography, client greeting, and activation support
• Coordinate Partnership Marketing hospitality and event logistics
• Assist in partner activation with Partnership Managers and Coordinators
• Aid in the brainstorming of partnership marketing strategies including unique activations, community tie in, etc.
• Support Partner Managers and Coordinators with client requests
• Assist with partnership promotion prize fulfillment
• Various other projects and duties as assigned
• An interest in gaining experience in partnership activations
• Strong organizational skills and resourcefulness
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and anticipate projects
• Must have in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Must have strong interpersonal communication skills
• Service oriented; committed to teamwork and catering to the customer
• Capable of working extended hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
• To be considered for an internship, you must include a cover letter, resume, & days/hours available
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.