Intern - Partnership Marketing Sales
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/31/2022 1:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Partnership Marketing Sales jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Intern - Partnership Marketing Sales postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
You could be part of the excitement at the Sacramento Kings. Our internship program will contribute to your education and to your professional growth and development. Our program has a rich combination of learning and networking activities that will make your term impactful, beneficial, and yes, FUN!
Interns are responsible for any relocation and/or housing expenses.
Job Summary: The Sacramento Kings are looking for a Partnership Marketing Sales Intern to assist the Sales Team in managing relationships with existing corporate partners and developing new business through building strategic partnerships.
The Partnership Sales Intern will be responsible for supporting the sales team with prospect outreach, developing proposals, graphic design, conducting industry research, coordinating partner hospitality, day-to-day business operations, and overseeing admin duties of the sales department. The Sales Intern will be highly organized, professional, team-focused, passionate, collaborative, positive and be able to think on their feet.
• Contribute to the department's strategic goals by helping to create new business proposals and current partner recaps utilizing graphic design, data collection
• Perform research on key prospects, industry trends and key categories to provide the Partnership Sales team with information about company organization structure, brand positioning, current marketing efforts and primary decision makers.
• Manage partnership assets and photo database for new business.
• Assist with the coordination and project management of Partnership gameday activations and non-gameday events at Golden 1 Center and in the community.
• Aid in the brainstorming of partnership marketing strategies including unique activations, community tie in, etc.
• Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team and other internal departments to pull data for key category partnership pitches, manage available inventory assets and ensure partnership elements are accurately incorporated into proposals.
• Coordinate Partnership Marketing hospitality for sales team.
• Support Partnership Sales Team with client requests and various projects and duties as assigned.
• Be eager to learn and have a positive, collaborative and team-focused attitude.
• Must be able to manage time effectively, including the ability to prioritize and manage several projects at a time in addition to day-to-day responsibilities.
• Organizational skills a must.
• Strategically forecast planning needs for clients, events, etc.
• Solve problems creatively.
• Must be a team player and able to assist others when needed.
• Work non-traditional hours, including weekends, holidays and evenings (i.e. gamedays, events, etc.).
• Interact with all levels of clients, both external (partners) and internal (including senior management).
• An interest in gaining experience in corporate sponsorship and partnership sales.
• Must have in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, LinkedIn and preferably graphic design programs. Experience with related tools such as Salesforce, KORE, ClearSlide, SponsorUnited and ZoomInfo is a plus.
• Must have strong organizational skills and be resourceful.
• Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and be service oriented, committed to teamwork and catering to clients.
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and anticipate projects.
• Experience or studies in research, analytics, marketing, partnership marketing, sponsorship, corporate sales and/or client development is a plus.
• Capable of working extended hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
• To be considered for an internship, you must include a cover letter, resume, & days/hours available
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.