Arena Receiving & Distribution Clerk
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/6/2023 2:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Arena Receiving & Distribution Clerk jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Arena Receiving & Distribution Clerk postings
Part Time Job
Arena Receiving & Distribution Clerk (Part-Time)
SUMMARY: The Arena Receiving & Distribution Clerk assists in the effective running of team, business, and arena operations for incoming and outgoing shipments at Golden 1 Center. Assists in all aspects of distribution and storage operations including but not limited to inventory, receiving, purchase order tracking, and clean-up.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Possess a thorough working knowledge of all existing facility locations: geographical location, equipment, evacuation procedures, adjacent employee and guest areas, and facility access.
• Consistently adhere to the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, ethics, and confidentiality.
• Work from general instructions and specifications, with minimal supervision.
• Understand and champion company practices and procedures.
• Compares invoices to purchase orders, verifies counts and communicates with receiving department receipt of goods.
• Unpacks and examines incoming shipments using current health and hygiene protocols, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
• Assist with location delivery/storage or event time distribution.
• Receives all parcel deliveries, log information into the system, and routes items to proper departments.
• Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
• Maintains process for disposal of sensitive documents and shredding needs throughout the building.
• Distributes requests for in-stock paper items and other stock materials.
• Operates tier lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
• Various other projects and duties as assigned.
• Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years' experience in warehouse/inventory management
• Demonstrated skill in managing multiple functions and interpersonal skills to foster teamwork and a commitment to team results are required.
• Ability to proficiently utilize Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook); training on industry specific software will be provided.
• Ability to understand and interpret logistical docs (e.g. Scale tickets, Product Labels, weight tickets, etc.)
• Previous shipping and receiving experience preferred.
• Must be task and detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels within the team, NBA, and outside organizations.
• Work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Must possess a valid California Driver's License.
• Forklift certification preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
• Hourly Wage: $16.00-$17.00