Saban Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/6/2023 8:24:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Project Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Project Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Project Manager position is a unique opportunity to work closely with an exciting developing artist and his management team on the one hand, and be the point person to all external and internal stake holders. The candidate will have:
1. Superior organizational and communication skills, and detailed follow-up next steps
2. Music marketing experience
This position will report directly to the CEO.
· Be the lead liaison between SMG, external stake holders, and artist/management team
· Build and maintain a calendar of daily activities for artist, down to the hour and minute
· Work closely with 3rd party marketing agencies in strategy development, timeline planning and fan acquisition
· Effectively manage all third-party vendors including marketing consultants, PR consultants, press release writers, video production companies, photographers, etc.
· Develop and foster strong professional working relationships across A&R, operations, finance, creative, senior management, artist, artist managers and touring booking agents
· Coordinate artist appearances and shows
· Travel for promotional events and meetings as needed
· Mid-senior level experience leading and coordinating marketing activities at a music label
· Superior communications skills, both written and oral, with the keen ability to know when to communicate to whom with the right message
· Extensive experience in the music industry, international experience preferred
· Possess an insatiable appetite for music, marketing innovation and desire to bring the artist's music to the world
· Eats, lives, and breathes music with an intense passion to win
· Innate ability to anticipate needs and problem solve
· Proactively and productively thrives in an entrepreneurial setting, while being receptive, open-minded, and objective when encountering diverse points of view
· Bachelor's or master's degree preferred but not required
Saban Music Group is a music entertainment company that embraces the globalization of music and works with artists with international appeal. Saban Music Group focuses on signing and breaking new acts by building bridges where artists and business partners can efficiently reach their target audiences. The company is committed to providing resources to its artists through a 360-model encompassing recorded music, publishing, touring, brand partnerships, merchandising, and more. SMG has offices in New York and Los Angeles.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.