Intern - Music Management & Label Operations
S+ MGMTLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Get first hand experience working for an upcoming music management company/roster & a newly founded lo-fi label.
No coffee runs, no meaningless tasks, we are looking specifically for an intern that wants to learn & work directly under a progressive music manager.
Experience an internship program designed to prepare you to apply for full-time employment by training you on the ins and outs of the music industry from a manager's perspective. We are currently accepting applications for the training program starting in January 2023.
Our internship positions provide the experience and proficiency necessary for careers in the fields of Music Management & Label Relations. Interns will receive their own company email address and regularly be doing research, brainstorming & reaching out to direct contacts, under the supervision and guidance of our lead manager, to provide a true learning opportunity.
Ideal candidates will:
- Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
- Offer insights and their own experiences to related media
- Possess great written and verbal skills
- Engage positively in open feedback
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Have a passion for music and artist management
- Think outside the box to offer new solutions
- January 2023 for at least 3 months minimum
Weekly time commitment:
- 3 full days per week minimum
Unpaid internship, but school credit will be given/required.
Interns who are accepted into the program will:
Receive training directly from an artist manager
- Learn all aspects of the music industry through a management lens
- Contribute to major projects
- Assist in increasing impressions on the firm's client assets
- Research press outlets, playlists, collaborators, curators, etc.
- Keep a detailed stat sheet to notice trends among the artists
- Sit in on calls & meetings
- Be on set at music video shoots
To apply for a position with S+ MGMT / Arden Records, email us your resume and cover letter.
- The availability of this program is limited to two interns per quarter/semester.
- As with any management role, much verbal and written communication is involved.
- Please possess excellent English skills if applying.
- Our firm offers a flexible schedule, not including the weekends, to complete assigned tasks
Salary: This internship training program provides college credit. Interns will get first access to all artist materials including, music, videos, merch, etc.
School Credit / Resume Experience
S+ MGMT is an innovative music management firm working with 6 artists across 5 different genres. Arden Records is a newly founded lo-fi label that focuses on music, the environment & mental health.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online