Fall Intern - Development
Rumble FilmsRemote, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/17/2021 3:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Development jobs in Remote-CA
Search all Fall Intern - Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Development?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Reading and covering scripts will be the primary function, but interns will also get the opportunity to perform a variety of office duties. They will assist our Executive, Producer, and CFO when needed, allowing students to gain hands-on experience in production development and film finance. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, this position will be working remotely until further notice.
Interns should commit to at least two days a week, preferably from 10am to 6pm (with a 1 hour lunch break). This is an unpaid internship but school credit is available, positions start immediately. We are looking for at least one candidate to begin immediately. The internship will run through early to mid-December.
RUMBLE FILMS is an independent production company headed by Oscar Nominated Independent Film Producer David Lancaster. Over the past few years, David Lancaster has strived to produce films that are smart, stylized, elevated by filmmakers with unique and original voices, and designed to appeal to a global audience. Starting with the 2011 cult film DRIVE, starring Ryan Gosling and directed by Nicolas Winding Refn, to the three time Oscar-winning Sundance success WHIPLASH, along with the Oscar-nominated and Indie Spirit award-winning NIGHTCRAWLER. David Lancaster and his team at RUMBLE FILMS are at the forefront of unique and exciting filmmaking, where they have produced such successful films as EYE IN THE SKY; MESSAGE FROM THE KING; SMALL CRIMES; DONNYBROOK; THE BURNT ORANGE HERESY.
- Strong ability to communicate & interact with co-workers
- An upbeat & positive attitude
- Wherewithal to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent social, oral, and written communication skills
- Sense of humor
- Ability to maintain professionalism and respect your fellow co-worker
- Motivated to learn all aspects of film production & the entertainment industry.
- A quick learner, enthusiastic, knows how to follow instructions and solve problems independently
- PC/MAC knowledge: Having the ability to navigate and operate: Outlook Mail & Calendar, Excel, WordDoc, Xerox Workcenter.
RUMBLE FILMS is currently seeking reliable and creative interns who are looking to learn about the film & entertainment industry, for the spring semester.