Job Cost Production Accountant
RSA FilmsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
- Work with Upper Management, Accounting Personnel and other departments and interact with Vendors, and Production Staff to ensure proper fiscal management.
- Prepare, review, and maintain Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable.
- Oversee Job cost functions, account analysis & reconciliations (credit card statements).
- Review, manage and process Production Payroll.
- Audit budgets and wrap reports and maintain proper documentation.
- Assist CFO and Controller with various tasks & projects.
- Degree in either Accounting / Business / Finance or other related field.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, well organized, detail oriented.
- Have the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, high pressure, and high volume environment.
- Must be able to work independently as well as take direction from others and be a team player.
- Must possess strong communication (written and oral) skills.
- Good follow through on all projects and meet all deadlines and take ownership of assigned tasks without undue supervision.
- Approaches problems or challenges in a thorough, analytical and logical manner.
- Prior experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, payroll, and other accounting functions.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Windows, Mac, and various accounting software. (ie. Lajit, Caps+, Showbiz, Hot Budget, etc.)
- 10-key by touch.
- Experience in entertainment industry and production accounting preferred.
- 3-5 Years of applicable work experience preferred.
Please email cover letter, resume, and include desired salary. Any incomplete submissions will not be considered.
We are an entertainment company located in Los Angeles, CA, currently seeking a Job Cost / Production Accountant. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company. We are hoping to find a motivated and bright individual looking to gain experience about the financial aspects of the entertainment industry in a fast paced environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online