RQ Media GroupWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
RQ was created to bring the effectiveness of relationships back into marketing. Through thoughtful identification and relationship nurturing, we build honest relationships between Brands and true influencers, elevating the entire marketing mix.
We are changing the way the brands think about Influencer.
In this role, you will need to be a forward-thinking leader who will lead and mentor departments in creative and strategic thinking.
The SVP reports to the CEO in a highly collaborative environment working on projects and campaigns for some of the most recognized Brands in the world. Additionally, the SVP will work on new business and experiential projects.
As a leader you must be adept at bridging cross-functional and cross cultural points of view to advance our thinking and solutions in creative production and account management.
This role needs a self-starter, who is able to work effectively, autonomously and drive strategy and effective decisioning with the account and production teams.
The perfect candidate is a writer at heart that thrives in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results as an individual and a team leader. A true hybrid strategist and writer who is dialed into all things Culture - with a curiosity for what's happening globally, across all categories.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Working with account marketing and production teams to generate smart content, experience and relationship strategies across multiple projects and accounts.
- Owning and converting client briefs into creative briefs leveraging quant and qual research, consumer research, cultural context and content performance analysis to ensure our strategies are insightful, compelling and brand-led
- Leading our brands through the creative process, building strategic brand arguments for the creative and upholding the integrity of the idea through production
- Partner with internal stakeholders to create strategic, ROI-oriented campaigns and programs led by insights and creative vision across business units.
- Provide actionable rollout plans against deliverables for all departments to execute against a continue to guide throughout every stage of execution.
- Work with leadership on operational and steering metrics (aka KPI's), for projects and campaigns as well as for the executive level and at team / manager level to help drive insights for improving execution. Facilitate alignment of goals and drive clarity around expectations across production and account teams.
- Develop and execute plans for understanding the costs as we grow into in-sourcing creative production of marketing assets and projecting what the cost trajectory could look like over time, while proposing scenarios / key dimensions required to move the trajectory in the desirable direction.
- Developing direct relationships with both internal teams and external partners to build collaborative relationships and to execute campaigns
- Have an eye for creative opportunities pushing the creative to take advantage of moments in culture for organic and innovative engagement with our communities and beyond
- Be the go-to person for questions pertaining to creative content, digital, social and experiential strategy at RQ
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- MBA preferred, or Masters in Business or Marketing, commensurate experience in building agency client strategy portfolios.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions
- Minimum of 10+ years experience brand/marketing/communications strategy experience in integrated, brand, experiential and digital communications.
- Highly motivated, with a proven track record of building out strategic campaigns for Brands
- Proven experience responding to RFPs
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service them
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility with schedule to meet client commitments, traveling as required to pursue business development
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Ability to self-manage while working with assigned teams and projects
Thank you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online