RQ Media GroupWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We are RQ, a team of cultural scientists redefining how brands interact with people of influence. We collaborate with powerhouse brands to reposition the role of relationships within the marketing mix.
RQ is looking for outgoing, self-starters that are savvy, conscientious and entrepreneurial to work at our agency. We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator to join the team. Supporting the Account team across multiple clients, the ideal candidate is a team player that brings experience, passion, and quick thinking to a fast growing team of professionals.
This role requires heavy day-to-day creation of presentations for clients, and creative ideation around social strategies so the right candidate must have experience and skills in creating decks, and a demonstrated passion for the world of social media.
- Assists the account team in handling the day-to-day activities of the agency's accounts. You will initiate projects, traffic them internally and work with agency staff to meet deadlines.
- Set all client meetings / detailed note taking / set agendas
- You will assist with projects from beginning to end, participating in client/internal meetings, helping set direction, conducting research, creating strategy decks /reviewing layouts/creative proofs, working with staff on changes/revisions.
- You will act as a fill-in when account team members are out of the office, on vacation or at meetings and maintain a daily list of prioritized deliverables for assigned accounts.
- You will help oversee production and ensure deadlines are met-both internally and externally.
- Proofreading and attention to detail are important aspects of this job-you must be detail oriented and understand basic principles of proofreading/editing.
- You will be required to conduct research on a daily basis or as needed for the account team.
- Knowledge of social media, including Tik Tok, is a must.
- You will be required to read periodicals and keep the team updated as to what is currently trending within the pop culture space - Film/TV, Music, Sports, Fashion, Art and Technology. Additionally, you will be required to keep up to date with your client/clients and their competition.
- Occasional travel and assistance with events and any experiential activations will be required.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-4 years working in an Influencer Marketing and/or Advertising Agency.
- Excellence & confidence in creating presentation decks and assist in writing strategy - includes overseeing design, layout and copy.
- Being highly organized, detail oriented and having excellent communication skills are absolute musts for this position.
- It's important for you to be very comfortable working with others-this is a very interactive position
- You should be adaptable and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment where priorities change quickly.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google proficient.
- Love of the pop culture space is a must. The right candidate will be the person who has their finger on the pulse of what is currently trending. Needs to have a genuine interest and enjoys consuming knowledge - reading and keeping up to date with all aspects of Film/TV, Music, Sports, Art, Fashion & Technology.
- As a member of our team, you will enjoy a steady, fast-paced work environment and close-knit team and culture. You'll work with a motivated, seasoned and supportive group of professionals, eager to work with you. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing agency.
$40,000-$45,000 Health insurance + dental 401K Unlimited PTO
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online