Roundtable EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Roundtable Entertainment is seeking an Executive Assistant to support President/CEO and 3 department heads. We are looking for an individual with a professional attitude, top-notch support skills, impeccable follow-through, strong communication skills, a capacity to multi-task, flexibility, and demonstrated interest in entertainment and streaming content.
• Manage scheduling for CEO and 3 division heads
• Book & coordinate travel (both domestic and international), and prepare detailed itineraries
• General office management, including ordering/maintaining supplies and light housekeeping
• Maintain a database of business contacts
• Assisting with the coordination of meetings, projects and events, including ordering food and organizing in-office team events.
• Expense reporting
• Note-taking and occasional project management for select tasks
• Light tech support
• Special projects as needed, including conducting project research
• Positive, professional attitude and a willingness to participate and problem-solve in a collaborative environment
• 2 + years of prior desk, office management, or assistant experience in the entertainment industry, preferably in production, development, or at an agency
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to anticipate needs and changes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines promptly and efficiently
• Proven reliability in handling sensitive material and security concerns under very tight deadlines
• Knowledge of the current film and social media landscape
• PC/Mac savvy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
• This role is 5 days a week in the office, currently located on the west side.
• Experience in Entertainment and/or Media industry preferred.
• Initiative with the ability to think ahead and anticipate the needs of the executive.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks, and to be flexible as priorities shift
• Must demonstrate agility and patience within a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
• Must be a proactive and positive thinker, a professional team player with excellent time management, communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
• Some nights and weekends may be required
• Must provide own computer
About Roundtable Entertainment
A cross-platform IP accelerator, Roundtable Entertainment produces and distributes must-watch films and unscripted television for a diverse audience. The company develops and licenses premium IP with the potential for multi-format exploitation across scripted (film and episodic) and unscripted (episodic and podcasts), then synergizes that content with OTT distribution, allowing it to efficiently exploit IP across the full spectrum of platforms and windows. Roundtable's unique business model strongly positions the company to capitalize on the rapidly escalating need for new content across an exploding slate of streaming services.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online