Box Office & Customer Support Manager
Round Room LiveLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Round Room Live is bringing its newest immersive exhibition to L.A. Live and we are looking to grow our team to help make this one-of-a-kind exhibition a success.
The Box Office & Customer Support Manager will work directly under the exhibition's executive management team and in coordination with the on-site management team to oversee the on-site box office and manage all customer support interactions. As the on-site box office manager and primary resolution point for all customer inquiries the responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
• Hire, onboarding, scheduling and oversight of the onsite box office staff in coordination with the General Manger
• Correspond directly with customers via email and in person (when needed) to resolve complaints with their visit or purchase experience.
• Coordinate and oversee the process for completing customer exchange requests, and when necessary, facilitate the refund process.
• Prepare reports, journal all complaints; inquiries; chargeback notifications; and refund requests until reconciled.
• Other duties as assigned.
Position will start remotely as needed with a full transition to working at the exhibition site late December 2021. Pay is weekly to begin, with the potential to evolve into a full-time permanent position as future needs dictate. Working hours when the exhibition is open will require candidate to work extensive varied hours leading up to and during the grand opening but will transition to a five-day work week once operational.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum 5 years in the ticketing and/or entertainment industry
• Knowledge and previous experience with AXS ticketing & reporting systems is required, experience with other ticketing clients helpful.
• Demonstrated ability to manage customer service and support interactions
• Must be detail-oriented and capable of working remotely without supervision for extended periods of time and the ability to delegate work to subordinates
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online