Billboard and Designer
Rolling StoneNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Billboard and Rolling Stone: Designer
Billboard and Rolling Stone are looking for a designer to join their team of forward-thinking marketers. In this fast-paced integrated marketing/sales environment, the designer will create unique and compelling print and digital sales and marketing tools, signage and collateral for programs and events, along with executing creative programs for advertisers The candidate must show a deep understanding of the luxury market and how to design in this rarified space.
• Assist with design strategies, production and printing of advertising and marketing promotional campaigns, sales materials, and program/event collateral and signage
• Coordinate projects including native advertising executions, conceptual mocks, email blasts, digital advertising units, sponsored and branded videos, engaging sharable social content, and branded print and digital content
• Design and maintain all marketing documents and templates, including: The GP, RFP template, one sheet templates, department calendars
• Create custom print advertorials, ranging from adapting existing assets to creating custom illustrations
• Contribute input and provide consistency to the brands' identities and strategies
• Work with the different brand teams to manage the work-flow for the creative services department
• Maintain a good source of creative resources
• Evaluate and use reputable vendors to achieve high quality marketing and advertising collateral
• Thorough knowledge of conceptual design-both for the digital and print market, including the production processes and procedures
• Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite; PP and AE
• Knowledge of UX best practices, html/CSS, and product/prototype software [Sketch, XD, etc…]
• Ability to set and manage multiple concurrent projects to meet deadlines and budgetary objectives
• Proven people and project management/organizational skills; able to work in a team environment in a flexible work environment, with excellent communication abilities
Billboard is the world's most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard's brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia.
Rolling Stone, the number one brand in music publishing, has been the leading voice of music and popular culture for 50 years. The multi-media brand features the latest in music reviews, in-depth interviews, hard-hitting political commentary and award-winning journalism across many platforms including magazine, digital, mobile, social and event marketing. Rolling Stone provides ''all the news that fits'' to a global audience of approximately 60 million people every month and publishes over 100 pieces of content every day.