Associate Account Manager
Rolling StoneNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Rolling Stone: Associate Account Manager
In 2021 Rolling Stone and Billboard merged to become the preeminent music content destination within PMC, Informally known as ''The Music Group.'' The Manager, Integrated Marketing is a rare opportunity to represent 2 world renowned music brands with legitimate brand equity and become part of a world class high performing brand partnerships team.
The Associate Account Manager will play a critical role within our fast-paced advertising sales team. The Associate Account Manager will be responsible for liaising with clients and internal departments to plan and coordinate all areas of digital and print media buys for the PMC Music Group (Billboard, Rolling Stone, and VIBE) properties. This position requires participation in all stages of the digital sales process: creating media plans, gathering materials, optimizing delivery, and analyzing performance of digital campaigns. This position also requires a passion for music and entertainment and a strong willingness to learn and be motivated by the opportunity to help shape and contribute to the growth of the team.
• Proposal generation & submission for the music endemic business
• Assist with print ad closings across Rolling Stone and Billboard
• Campaign execution & management
• Oversee monthly billing & fulfillment
• Responsible for supporting account managers and senior account managers
• 1 years of digital planning experience or account management experience at a digital publisher or digital media agency
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills - delivers information in a clear and concise manner
• Solution oriented – resourceful, thorough, organized. A proactive problem-solver, quick learner, and strategic thinker.
• Team oriented – flexible, helpful, and able to work well with others.
• Ability to work independently - pays attention to detail and delivers 'client ready' work (plans, decks, reports and recaps) that have been proofread and formatted appropriately.
• Time Management - able to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, and execute quick project turnarounds in a fast-paced environment. Uses downtime effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data, and draw strategic recommendations from data analysis
Billboard is the world's most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard's brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia.
Rolling Stone, the number one brand in music publishing, has been the leading voice of music and popular culture for 50 years. The multi-media brand features the latest in music reviews, in-depth interviews, hard-hitting political commentary and award-winning journalism across many platforms including magazine, digital, mobile, social and event marketing. Rolling Stone provides ''all the news that fits'' to a global audience of approximately 60 million people every month and publishes over 100 pieces of content every day.