Ticket Office Manager
Roger Dean Chevrolet StadiumJupiter, FL
This was removed by the employer on 5/17/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Ticket Office Manager jobs in Jupiter-FL
Search all Ticket Office Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Ticket Office Manager?
Part Time Job
Ticket Office Manager
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking to add an energetic person with a ''team-player'' and ''can do'' attitude to our team. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of ticketing operations for both the Spring Training and Minor League Baseball seasons at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium; Spring Training home of the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals and Low-A Southeast Division home for the Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals. Prime responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Day-to-day operations of the Ticket Office including Will-Call, season ticket sales and servicing (New and Renewals), individual game ticket sales, group ticket sales, and information calls through the main office line.
• Processing of all ticket orders via phone, internet, walkup, and in-house sales in a timely and efficient manner.
• Daily reporting of ticket sales into the accounting internal report (Excel).
• Preparation of end of day sales deposits including entry through Bank of America CashPro.
• Maintain records for invoicing and accounts receivable in coordination with the Stadium Accounting Department.
• Daily reporting of activities, attendance, and sales.
• Work directly with the Accounting Department to obtain accurate general ledger balancing.
• Building the annual manifest and buyer types within ProVenue for the Spring Training and Minor League seasons.
• Preparation of annual budget for all Ticket Department accounts. Monthly monitoring of all expense accounts.
• Utilize CRM database program (Score).
• Develop sales strategies to maintain existing accounts with additional focus on generating new accounts through cold calls, outside meetings, and events.
• Proficient and self-motivated in sales with an ability to create revenue-generating ideas.
• Training, supervising, and leading the Assistant Ticket Office Manager, the Ticket Office Intern, and the part-time ticket office staff in all aspects of selling season, mini-plan, group, and individual tickets.
• Manage customer service issues regarding tickets during all events.
• Provide outstanding customer service and a fans-first attitude.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated experience working in positions that require successful customer service, organization, and strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
• ProVenue Ticketing System experience and/or proficient experience working in a ticketing system.
• Work experience in management and fiscal accountability.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and follow-up.
• Strong computer background and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Prior ticket sales, ticket office, customer service, or Tickets.com experience a plus.
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
• Must be willing to work long hours and weekends.
• Must be willing to cooperate and work well with all other areas of the organization.
• Must be patient and understanding with customers while following the business structure set forth by Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium.