Assistant General Manager
Roger Dean Chevrolet StadiumJupiter, FL
Full Time Job
Assistant General Manager / Director Of Partnerships & Business Development
Assistant General Manager of Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium /
Director of Partnerships & Business Development.
This full-time position is responsible for providing quality leadership to the staff of Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium, Spring Training home to the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals, and Minor League home to the Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals. This position reports directly to the stadium's General Manager. A strong emphasis will be on Corporate Sponsorship Sales and Ticket Sales.
SALES RELATED DUTIES:
• Work to sell new sponsorships, emphasizing cultivating existing clients into larger accounts and generating new business.
• Cold call businesses throughout the region with the goal of setting up face-to-face appointments.
• Oversee many of the sales programs that are responsible for drawing fans to the ballpark each year.
• Work to create new relationships and create programs that can ultimately lead to selling tickets.
• Manage all ticket-related sales, including season tickets, mini-plans, and group outings.
• Oversee the development of all sales employees and ticket office staff to lead by example and create an energetic work environment.
• Develop sponsorship and ticket packages to market and sell to the community.
• Responsible for meeting revenue goals for sponsorships and tickets sales.
• Serve as the General Manager of the Jupiter Hammerheads.
• Represent the club on all Class-A Southeast League-related matters.
• Be responsible for travel arrangements for the Jupiter Hammerheads.
• Assist with the development of the promotional schedule for all Spring Training and Minor League games.
• Serve as the primary contact with the Miami Marlins for all Jupiter Hammerheads-related matters.
• Provide oversite and leadership of the ticket office staff. This includes but is not limited to:
• generating reports and calculating attendance, and operating an efficient and functional sales process to ensure customers are served promptly.
• Work with the General Manager to develop a strong community presence and events that will benefit the organization.
• Maintain extraordinary attention to detail and excellent time management skills, which are an absolute requirement for acceptable job performance.
• Represent the stadium at business and community functions.
• Work with the staff to follow up with all accounts during the season.
• Be a leader in customer service.
• Conduct self in a professional manner.
• Perform other duties as determined by the General Manager.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Minimum of five years management experience in the sports industry
• Sales oriented; committed to teamwork
• Strong attention to detail, communication, prioritization, and organization skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to multi-task
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Tickets.com / Provenue experience a plus.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds.
• Must be able to work irregular and extended hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Jupiter Stadium, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer