Tour Booking Manager
Rockefeller ProductionsLong Island City, NY
Full Time Job
Rockefeller Productions specializes in family entertainment for the stage and screen in domestic and international markets. Our productions include the likes of The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Paddington Bear, Mr Men & Little Miss, That Golden Girls Show and Disney's Winnie the Pooh: The New Musical Stage Adaptation, along with several major titles in development.
We are looking for a detailed-oriented Tour Booking Manager with a proactive approach to focus on programming North American tour engagements for a variety of markets and building strong relationships with promoters and presenters.
Flexible work environment between home, office, and occasional off-site meetings. Agility, self-motivation and high level of accuracy and accountability is required.
• Create tour programming strategy for major and untapped markets for multiple demographics.
• Generate sales/bookings across multiple category segments through proactive outreach to promoters/presenters.
• Collaborate with management on business priorities, goals, and objectives.
• Research, qualify and cultivate new leads and maintain strong relationships with existing promoters/presenters.
• Accurately track and maintain a database for tour engagements and their markets.
• Lead negotiations for new contracts, pricing proposals, and coordinate their execution with management.
• Drive brand awareness by increasing company visibility through daily communications with promoters/presenters and attendance to industry conferences/events as necessary.
• Demonstrated experience and success as a Booking Manager/Agent within the live entertainment industry. Previous experience booking for theatre, music, comedy, or other sector of live events is a must. A successful candidate will have a keen understanding of the lifecycle of a national tour from conception to closing.
• Knowledge of North American live entertainment markets and venues.
• Existing relationships with major promoters/presenters.
• Strong (and effective) negotiation skills, and interpersonal communication skills to interact in person, telephone, Zoom and via email.
• Ability to work independently yet be collaborative and engaged with all other employees.
• The ability to adapt and embrace change.
Please email a resume and cover letter
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Each application will be reviewed with selected applicants invited to be interviewed. First round interviews will occur on a rolling basis and will be conducted over the phone or Zoom with the Sales & Marketing Team.
Final interviews will take place over Zoom meetings with the Upper Management. An offer is expected to be made in July.
The position is expected to commence no later than August. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online