Client Service Representative
Rock Paper ScissorsSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - JOB DESCRIPTION
The client service representatives provide support for Rock Paper Scissors, A52, Elastic, and Jax clients. The representatives are the face of the company and will function much like a concierge, welcoming clients and guests, ensuring their time at the company is productive and enjoyable. This role requires an energetic, enthusiastic, and organized individual who excels in providing the ideal customer service experience.
• Coordinate with Executive Producers/Producers regarding upcoming clients in the office and adequately prepare for their arrival.
• Maintain the appearance of the client kitchen, edit bays/flames bays, conference rooms and common areas throughout the day.
• Greet clients upon arrival and escort to the area where they will be working while at the office.
• Maintain a client database of likes, dislikes, and any other notes helpful in creating an individualized approach, making clients feel welcome with tailored gifts and food/beverage choices (per Client Services Manager).
• Prepare client food and beverage orders:
o Stay on top of all verbal or emailed requests throughout the day; also initiate afternoon snacks and coffee run by walking by each edit bays/flame bays and seeing if anyone would like to place an order.
o Call in all orders to restaurants or coffee shops
o Plate all client food unless specifically asked to not do so, present all food/beverages in an appealing and tidy manner. Plating should have a sense of urgency to it, in order to expedite the delivery to clients.
o Release all staff for lunch on Food Truck days all the while keeping an eye on the line, ensuring it doesn't get too long and is timed well
o Help plan afternoon snacks: plating and delivering to the edit bays/flame bays
• Maintain all client services equipment including dishware, utensils and serving sets.
• Outgoing and Professional demeanor. This is a great place to work!
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to interact with individuals of varying personality types: team player!
• Works well under pressure and with short deadlines.
• Previous client service experience preferred (post production, hotel or restaurant service)
Commensurate to experience, $15.00 per hour for absolute beginners, more for seasoned professionals. Freelance role to start, so 9 paid sick days per Santa Monica Law (for use after 90 days, accrued per pay period), as well as Health insurance offers/ subsidy after 30 days, all working meals are provided, weekly paycheck after first full week of work, great environment, well-respected studio of Post-Production Companies.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online